Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Such a policy Washington suspended the withdrawal of the Iranian ambassador from a ceremony in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - Such a policy Washington suspended the withdrawal of the Iranian ambassador from a ceremony in Iraq Empty Such a policy Washington suspended the withdrawal of the Iranian ambassador from a ceremony in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 2:35 am

[size=32]
    Such a policy Washington suspended the withdrawal of the Iranian ambassador from a ceremony in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 hours ago

The US State Department has condemned the withdrawal of the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Erj Musjdi, from one of the ceremonial celebrations for the dead of the Iraqi security forces and the crowd in the face of an organization calling for the terrorist. 
    "Such behavior can not be described as less than disrespect for the people and the host country, if not a blatant departure from the customs of diplomacy," the US State Department's e-outreach team said in a video clip accompanied by the Iranian ambassador's withdrawal. 
    "But when did the regime in Iran recognize any diplomatic know-how?" 
    The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Irj Masjdi, was abruptly withdrawn from a celebration organized by the coalition of "building", which includes the alliance "conquest" of the popular crowd, and the coalition of the rule of law led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and part of the national axis, "Saturday , Marking the first anniversary of victory over the preacher.
    A video of the ceremony, attended by Iraqi President Barham Salih and the head of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amri, the Iranian ambassador, left the ceremony immediately after the attendant asked the audience to stand for the "martyrs of Iraq" The battles against the preacher of the security forces and the crowd. 
    However, the Iranian Embassy later issued an explanation for the reason for the withdrawal, saying that my mosque thought the ceremony was over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:06 pm