Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi calls for attention to projects of nature reserves and increase tourism investment Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects - Al-Kaabi calls for attention to projects of nature reserves and increase tourism investment Thursday Empty Al-Kaabi calls for attention to projects of nature reserves and increase tourism investment Thursday

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Al-Kaabi calls for attention to projects of nature reserves and increase tourism investment

Thursday, December 20,
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi , on Thursday, to pay attention to projects of nature reserves and increase tourism investment in the country. 

Al-Kaabi's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that the latter opened "an exhibition of photographs, by Hadi Hussein, under the auspices of the Presidency of the House of Representatives." 

The statement quoted al-Kaabi as saying that "it is the duty of all to support the art movement in the country and youth energies, each work value of life reflected positively on the cultural reality of society."

Al-Kaabi added that "the concerned parties should pay attention to the importance of preserving the Iraqi environment and life there. There is negligence and unjust fishing operations that led to the extinction and migration of rare species of birds and wild animals from our country, especially in the marshes and the Kurdistan region." 

Al-Kaabi called on "to focus on tourism investment but with environmentally friendly projects and the 

exploitation of natural tourist areas in our country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 pm