Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US court refuses to approve Trump decree on immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US court refuses to approve Trump decree on immigrants Empty US court refuses to approve Trump decree on immigrants

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Dec 2018, 1:55 am

US court refuses to approve Trump decree on immigrants 1-1210804-660x330
    US court refuses to approve Trump decree on immigrants

The US Supreme Court has hit President Donald Trump by refusing to enforce his decree, which illegally denies trans-border migrants between the United States and Mexico the right to claim asylum.

The Court did not include any comment in its decision, stating only that four of its nine judges appointed for life supported the reversal of the appeal judgment.
    The decree calls on immigrants, especially from Central America, to escape violence in their countries. Donald Trump has put the fight against illegal immigration at the center of his election campaign.
    After signing this decree, human rights organizations referred the case to the judiciary.On November 20, a Californian judge suspended the decree, provoking the president.
    However, the decision of the Supreme Court may not contribute to changing the fate of immigrants, Washington announced on Thursday, a measure to send asylum seekers to Mexico during the examination of their request.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 pm