Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish presidency: Erdogan persuaded Trump to withdraw from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish presidency: Erdogan persuaded Trump to withdraw from Syria Empty Turkish presidency: Erdogan persuaded Trump to withdraw from Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Dec 2018, 2:16 am

[size=32]
    Turkish presidency: Erdogan persuaded Trump to withdraw from Syria[/size]
     Turkish presidency: Erdogan persuaded Trump to withdraw from Syria 5c21c46bd4375004168b45a1

Twilight News    

one hour ago

A spokesman for the Turkish presidency announced that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is the one who persuaded his US counterpart Donald Trump to activate the mechanism of withdrawing his troops from Syria, stressing that Turkey will not tolerate in the fight against "dashing" there.
    "The start of activation of the American withdrawal mechanism from Syria is the result of the payment of Erdogan Trump for this decision on convincing grounds during their historic conversation on December 14," Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalan told a news conference.

They said the United States and Turkey could eliminate "stalling" and stabilize the region, dismissing fears that the territory under his control could be restored after the US withdrawal.

He continued: "Within the framework of the international coalition seeking to defeat," we would like to reiterate that we will not allow repeating such a thing on the Syrian soil and the Iraqi soil and Turkish soil, and there will be no retreat or complacency in the war on "urging."

He added that his country would show the same determination to fight "Da'ash," whether in Manbaj, Raqqa, Deir Al-Zour or anywhere else, and that Turkey managed to neutralize more than 3,000 elements of the "Da'ash" in Operation Euphrates Shield in Syria, "Any terrorist from this organization will remain on the line of Jabal Abbas and Afrin."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1aa25426-3b3d-4cf5-95c0-e8c1ed2c1b90

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:57 am