Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the price of selling barrels of oil by the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the price of selling barrels of oil by the budget of 2019 Empty Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the price of selling barrels of oil by the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Dec 2018, 1:57 am

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the price of selling barrels of oil by the budget of 2019

19:44 - 27/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Thursday, it intends to reduce the price of selling barrels of oil within the federal budget for 2019 to avoid entering the country with a large financial deficit, while indicated that the budget will be approved early next month. 
    Committee member Siham al-Aqili said in a statement that the "survival of the price of selling oil barrels up to $ 56 in the budget of 2019 will expose the country to a large financial deficit can not be exceeded and may push the country to re-lending," noting that " Before the parliament to reduce prices by 40 to 46 dollars per barrel of oil to avoid the fiscal deficit. "
    She added that "the reduction of the price of selling oil within the federal budget will be done before being submitted to vote within the House of Representatives through the agreement between the Finance Committee and the Ministry of Finance," indicating that "the budget will be approved early next month after the completion of all amendments to them and discuss all ministries the size of expenditures and financial revenues to her". 
    The economic expert Majid al-Suri had considered, earlier, the determination of 56 dollars the price of selling barrels of oil within the federal budget for 2019 that it would expose the country to a major financial crisis, while the government is expected to go to international borrowing to resolve the crisis of fiscal deficit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 pm