Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces an increase in public spending in the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance -  Parliamentary Finance announces an increase in public spending in the budget of 2019 Empty Parliamentary Finance announces an increase in public spending in the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance announces an increase in public spending in the budget of 2019
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Sunday, increasing public spending in the federal budget for the year 2019.
    "The Ministry of Finance sent the revised version of the draft budget attached to a number of scenarios on the amount of total expenditure and public revenues," said member of the Committee Ahmed Al-Saffar, in a statement to the official newspaper "Al-Sabah". The committee confirmed changes to all budget items and increased public expenditure from 132 to 133.5 trillion Dinar.
    He explained that the Finance Committee is considering the revised version and the number of scenarios and will begin after the holiday New Year 2019 study and submit the draft general budget to the House of Representatives in light of the amendments.
    For his part, MP for the Fatah Alliance, Ali al-Shukri, that any delay in the re-public budget for the year 2019 to the government will delay its approval in the House of Representatives, especially that the government formally asked the Council not to re-budget.
    Shukri said that the House of Representatives did not receive a positive response on the remarks of the deputies that were presented to the Governmental Committee, indicating that the majority of deputies have expressed their comments on many of the budget items and can not be addressed without the government has a decisive decision.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:39 am