Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance holds a meeting tomorrow on the budget amendment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance holds a meeting tomorrow on the budget amendment Empty Parliamentary Finance holds a meeting tomorrow on the budget amendment

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 2:39 am

Parliamentary Finance holds a meeting tomorrow on the budget amendment

11:16 - 30/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Sunday, its intention to hold a meeting on Monday to distribute the roles of the committees on the amendment of the financial budget, noting that the expected amendments will be very slight because of the fiscal deficit.
    "The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will hold a meeting on Monday to distribute tasks among its members in the amendment of the draft financial budget law," committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement.
    Hama added that "one of the sub-committees will ensure direct communication with the competent ministers on the budget and basic projects."
    Hama said that "the amendments to the budget will be very slight because of the size of the deficit as well as the allocation of most of the money to the security ministries," likely to "finalize the budget amendment during the next two weeks." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm