Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait summons Syrian ambassador to protest terror financing list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait summons Syrian ambassador to protest terror financing list Empty Kuwait summons Syrian ambassador to protest terror financing list

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 2:04 am

Kuwait summons Syrian ambassador to protest terror financing list EoMyNS88Qp7EVkSMLLed1xJ5dY0v78ZcpfwYYXr6-660x330
    Kuwait summons Syrian ambassador to protest terror financing list

Kuwaiti media confirmed that the Foreign Ministry summoned the acting Syrian ambassador Ghassan Anjarini.
    "The foreign ministry called on acting Syrian ambassador Ghassan Anjarini to protest against the inclusion of the terrorist financing list set up by the Syrian government as Kuwaitis," the Kuwaiti daily Al-Rai reported.
    The source said that "the call was made against the background of what was reported about the status of the Syrian government list of dozens of those described by the financing of terrorism, including Kuwaitis."
    For its part, reported the Kuwaiti newspaper "Al-Qabas" that "the list of terrorist financing included the names of Kuwaiti personalities, including former deputies and minister and advocates." The newspaper quoted informed sources that the presence of Deputy Foreign Minister Khalid al-Jarallah in the list is shameful , But confirmed the presence of Kuwaiti names in the list.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:13 pm