Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran exports $ 986 million worth of goods to Iraq via Mehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Iran exports $ 986 million worth of goods to Iraq via Mehran Empty Iran exports $ 986 million worth of goods to Iraq via Mehran

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 6:27 am

Iran exports $ 986 million worth of goods to Iraq via Mehran

12:04 - 01/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has exported a total of 986 million dollars worth of goods to Iraq through the Mehran border crossing in the past nine months to December 21, a senior Iranian customs official said Tuesday.
    "This figure indicates an increase of 9 percent compared to the same period last year, when the value of Iranian exports to Iraq reached 907 million dollars," the official Mehr news agency quoted the director-general of the customs department of Eilam province, Ruhollah Gholami, as saying. .
    "The strategic border between the two countries has played an important role in boosting trade between Iraq and Iran over the past years," he said, noting that "about 600 commercial trucks pass through the border crossing daily, while the volume of exports through Muharat at times to 10 million dollars a day" .
    "Iranian goods exported to Iraq during the past nine months included agricultural, plastic, polyethylene, steel products, automotive spare parts and building materials such as stones, tiles and ceramics, as well as electrical and mechanical machinery," he said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:22 am