Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"axis" reveals the split of 16 deputies for the national: Allawi became only two

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National -  "axis" reveals the split of 16 deputies for the national: Allawi became only two Empty "axis" reveals the split of 16 deputies for the national: Allawi became only two

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 7:01 am

[size=32]
    "axis" reveals the split of 16 deputies for the national: Allawi became only two[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The leader of the coalition "axis" National MP Mohammed Karbouli on Tuesday the accession of (16) deputies of the National Coalition, led by Iyad Allawi, to his alliance.
    Karbouli told Ashqaf News that "16 deputies split from the National Coalition and came with the axis, and the current deputies in the national do not exceed the deputies," stressing that "the doors of the Axis Alliance is open to anyone who believes in the project coalition."
    And the leader of the Axis Alliance that "these 16 deputies formed a mass called the National Alliance within the axis, which is now officially alliance, and an important part of the alliance."
    It was not possible for Twilight News to reach the coalition "national" to confirm that information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:52 am