Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ukraine: Reduced quantities of Russian gas transferred to Europe across the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ukraine: Reduced quantities of Russian gas transferred to Europe across the country Empty Ukraine: Reduced quantities of Russian gas transferred to Europe across the country

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:07 am

Ukraine: Reduced quantities of Russian gas transferred to Europe across the country

21:41 - 02/01/2019

Ukraine: Reduced quantities of Russian gas transferred to Europe across the country 1025683255-696x377
    Information / follow up
    The Ukrainian gas transport company Ukrtransgaz said on Wednesday that the amount of Russian natural gas pumped to Europe via Ukraine fell 7 percent in 2018 to 86.8 billion cubic meters.
    Ukrainian gas monopoly Ukrtransgas said on Wednesday that the amount of Russian natural gas pumped to European customers fell 7 percent in 2018 to 86.8 billion cubic meters.
    Russian President Dmitry Peskov said on Tuesday (December 4th) that Russia may continue to deliver gas to Europe via Ukraine, even after the launch of the "Northern Stream-2" gas pipeline.
    He noted that the issue depends on Kiev.
    The Russian President Vladimir Putin has repeatedly expressed his position on the continued transfer of gas through Ukraine.
    "He said that the talk was not about stopping the transfer of gas through Ukraine with the launch of the" North - North 2 ". It is possible to continue this transfer, but this is due to the Ukrainian side. "
    It is worth noting that Putin has repeatedly stressed the continuation of these supplies because of economic benefits. Gazprom also expressed several times its willingness to continue to transport gas through Ukraine after 2019, if Kiev proves the economic benefit of the contract. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am