Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National axis: 12 candidates for defense and Jabouri closest to the post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National -  National axis: 12 candidates for defense and Jabouri closest to the post Empty National axis: 12 candidates for defense and Jabouri closest to the post

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National axis: 12 candidates for defense and Jabouri closest to the post

The MP of the National Axis bloc, Muqaddam Jumaili, on Sunday, that the number of candidates to the post of Minister of Defense exceeded the 12, including military leaders, noting that "the former parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri is the closest to submit his name to the House of Representatives as a candidate for the defense portfolio."
    Jumaili said in a press statement that "dialogues are still ongoing on the candidate of the defense portfolio," noting that "there are several candidates were submitted by the National Axis on the grounds that the position is a component component."
     He added that "the number of candidates to the post exceeded the 12, including military leaders," noting that "these names submitted to the Prime Minister to choose the most appropriate of them to be submitted to the first vote."
     Jumaili said that "the closest person to put his name to vote on the post is Salim al-Jubouri, but the decision in the end is to Abdul Mahdi," pointing out that "talk about the proposal to submit several names and vote on the session is a proposal after verification on the grounds that it will hold the process and need to vote secret".
    The parliament is preparing to resume its meetings on Tuesday on the impact of continuing differences over the remaining ministries in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, the four of which are the defense, interior, justice and education.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am