Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Largest army in the world ready for "battles"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world -  Largest army in the world ready for "battles" Empty Largest army in the world ready for "battles"

Post by Rocky Sun 6 Jan - 5:17

world -  Largest army in the world ready for "battles" 1-1215084-600x330
    Largest army in the world ready for "battles"

During a meeting with senior military leaders, Chinese President Xi Jinping said the armed forces should "strengthen their capabilities to cope with emergencies and do everything possible to prepare for combat."
    During the meeting, Xi was quoted as saying that China faces increasing risks and challenges, and that the Chinese army (the largest army in the world) must work to ensure its security and development needs.
    Xi, also chairman of the Central Military Commission, said the armed forces should "devise strategies to keep up with the modern era and shoulder the responsibilities of preparing and launching wars."
    "The world faces a major challenge that has not been seen in a century, and China is still in the strategic opportunity for development."
    The Chinese president also said the armed forces should be ready to "respond quickly in emergencies, develop their capabilities in joint operations and develop new types of combat forces."
    Xi said Wednesday that his country still reserves the right to use force to achieve "unity" with Taiwan and to prevent its independence.
    This came days after US President Donald Trump signed a law that underscores his country's commitment to Taiwan's security.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:53