Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the orientation of the legislative authority to support the armed forces during the n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Deputy reveals the orientation of the legislative authority to support the armed forces during the n Empty Deputy reveals the orientation of the legislative authority to support the armed forces during the n

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jan 2019, 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Deputy reveals the orientation of the legislative authority to support the armed forces during the next stage[/size]

[rtl]30 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the House of Representatives Iqbal Abdul-Hussein al-Matai, on Monday, there is a tendency in the legislative authority to support the armed forces during the next phase.[/rtl]

[rtl]The armed forces, which celebrated its 98th anniversary yesterday, fought dozens of foreign and internal wars, the most recent of which was the fierce war against the criminal gangs that had occupied three provinces in 2014, and were abandoned, killed and executed, Al-Matai said in a statement to its press office. Hundreds of people from these areas, as well as the destruction of institutions and places of worship and archaeological sites, indicating that the army in all its forms and the anti-terrorism and the federal police and the cooperation of the popular and tribal crowds took part in the war fought on behalf of the whole world and were able to expel those elements and cleanse the land of Iraq from Barr And to restore life to those provinces.[/rtl]

[rtl]She said that the House of Representatives has a tendency to support the army and popular mobilization by providing weapons and modern training means and attention to the families of martyrs and wounded during the next phase.[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 am