Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US attempts to stop the Russian "S-400" systems in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US attempts to stop the Russian "S-400" systems in Turkey Empty US attempts to stop the Russian "S-400" systems in Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jan 2019, 2:22 am

US attempts to stop the Russian "S-400" systems in Turkey
    US attempts to stop the Russian "S-400" systems in Turkey Irq_1974041471&max_width=300
    Turkish newspaper "Hurriyet" revealed on Wednesday a new US attempt to cancel the deal of the Russian defense system "S-400" in exchange for the delivery of Ankara Patriot systems as an alternative to America.
    "An American delegation will arrive in Ankara soon to hold meetings on the US concerns of the S-400 defense system that it will receive from Russia," the newspaper quoted the head of the Ministry of Defense Industry Secretariat Ismail Demir as saying.
    "We are constantly hearing about the continuing threats that the Americans are talking about because of the Russian defense systems. The Americans demanded that these systems be removed from their aircraft because of the risks," he said.
    "I asked them several times to explain their concerns, but they refused and they will send a new delegation soon to negotiate on this matter," Demir said.
    "Our decision to buy the S-400 does not mean that all our needs in the context of protecting the airspace are sufficient and we will negotiate more," he said.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=111961

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm