Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals a new project to increase and reduce the expenses of ministries and ag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance reveals a new project to increase and reduce the expenses of ministries and ag Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals a new project to increase and reduce the expenses of ministries and ag

Post by Rocky Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 9:16

Parliamentary Finance reveals a new project to increase and reduce the expenses of ministries and agencies

08:44 - 09/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Wednesday a new project through which to increase and reduce the expenses of ministries and independent bodies after sitting with the ministries at the same table and know the need of money.
    "The parliamentary finance committee met yesterday at the private guest house headed by the ministers and decided to sit at the same table with the ministries to find out their budget and the necessary funds," MP Siham al-Aqili told the news agency.
    "The committee will meet daily with two ministries, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, in order to reduce some of the high budgets of the ministries, and add funds to ministries that need to increase the budget."
    "The committee will focus its new program on the sovereign ministries and some independent bodies that receive large amounts within the budget such as interior, defense, electricity, trade, transport and oil, the presidency of the ministers and the Republic and the Supreme Judicial Council and the media and communications and popular mobilization." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 10:15