Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

nudist restaurant in Paris closes its doors

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

nudist restaurant in Paris closes its doors Empty nudist restaurant in Paris closes its doors

Post by rocky on Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:26 am

[size=32]
nudist restaurant in Paris closes its doors[/size]
 nudist restaurant in Paris closes its doors 2017_12_10_12_3_50_40

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Paris-based nudist restaurant closes its doors forever by February, as residents of the French capital do not want to taunt strangers when they eat a meal.
The owner of the twin project, Mike and Stephanie Sada, confirmed that the restaurant "O'naturel" will be officially closed, while "they will remember the good times and the unique that they brought together wonderful people who wanted to live special moments with each other."
At the opening of the restaurant, the twins betrothed a large number of tourists and residents because their location is in the center of the French capital, Paris, one of the most popular tourist destinations around the world. Mike and Stefani have never been bothered while running the restaurant.
In the same context, experts suggested that the closure of the restaurant is not only about tourists not wanting to visit him, but also because of the price of his expensive meals, some of which cost up to 60 US dollars.
The idea of ​​the investment project is a European precedent, as visitors take off their full clothing as they enter the restaurant, while offering them only slippers.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2019, 9:51 pm