Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China tested a weapon electromagnetic not owned by any State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China tested a weapon electromagnetic not owned by any State Empty China tested a weapon electromagnetic not owned by any State

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    China tested a weapon electromagnetic not owned by any State[/size]
    China tested a weapon electromagnetic not owned by any State China

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

"The mission of the Chinese landing ship Haiyang Sha has come to sea with a weapon that is not owned by any other country," said the "Task and Purpose" portal.
    This specialized site revealed that this weapon is called "Relisotron", an electromagnetic gun tested at sea, and its shell capable of hitting targets beyond 200 kilometers.
    The source pointed out in this regard that the development and improvement of the specifications of this electromagnetic gun is running faster than planned.
    In this regard, the United States says, based on the reports of its intelligence agencies that Beijing is preparing to install electromagnetic shields by 2025.
    He also revealed that the magnetic gun was placed at the front of the warship, while containers with electrical equipment were placed on its surface.
    The tests showed that the speed of the launch of this unique cannon is 2,500 meters per second, while the energy muzzle is 32 million joules.
    The source says the Pentagon has also worked to develop such a weapon, but later abandoned the idea because of several flaws, and the file must be folded to develop this weapon in the year 2019.
    Western newspapers spoke last year of Russia's experiment on a unique weapon force, a supernatural electromagnetic cannon of all kinds of shields, and pointed out that this Russian weapon is characterized by the speed of massive extruders.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:49 am