Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Qatar announces readiness to invest $ 1 billion in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by rocky on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday, January 11,

Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, ready Doha to invest billion dollars in infrastructure to Iraq within the framework of reconstruction. 

This comes after a visit by Iraqi President Barham Salih with a high-level government delegation to Doha on Thursday, during which he discussed with Al-Thani bilateral relations between the two countries and means of upgrading them in the political, economic, transport and energy fields. 

The two sides also agreed to launch a direct sea line linking the port of Hamad in Qatar to the port of Umm Qasr in Iraq in order to stimulate trade exchange and economic relations.

The port of Hamad is the largest port in the Middle East with a capacity of 7.5 million containers annually, and the port of Umm Qasr is the largest Iraqi port and is located in the province of Basra near the Iraqi-Kuwaiti border. 

Qatar is seeking to diversify its economic and trade ties after neighboring Gulf states and Egypt have been besieged for nearly two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2019, 10:58 pm