Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Foreign calls the Iraqi Consul in a scene against the background of a video published in "Facebook"

rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Foreign calls the Iraqi Consul in a scene against the background of a video published in "Facebook"

Post by rocky on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Light News / Baghdad 
announced that the Foreign Ministry, calling the Iraqi consul in the Iranian scene against the backdrop of a video published on the social networking site "Facebook".

"Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim has summoned the Iraqi consul-general in Mashhad to the ministry's headquarters against the background of the video that is circulating on social communication," a ministry statement said.
Activists "Facebook" published a video showing the Iraqi consul in the city of Mashhad Yassin Sharif, promoting a beauty center, which was considered by many as a propaganda by a diplomatic personality of the Center.
Post on the web sites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:56 am