Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Premier Wen visits Washington, Jan. 30 for trade talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Premier Wen visits Washington, Jan. 30 for trade talks Empty Premier Wen visits Washington, Jan. 30 for trade talks

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Jan 2019, 3:38 am

Premier Wen visits Washington, Jan. 30 for trade talks
    Premier Wen visits Washington, Jan. 30 for trade talks 640

11 January 2019 11:08 p
    Directly : Premier plans in China to visit Washington on 30 and 31 January to discuss trade issues with his counterparts in the United States.
    If he is scheduled to meet in Washington with US Trade Representative Robert Leithzer and Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchen, people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg on Friday.
    The sources confirmed to the agency that the date of the summit is likely to be subject to change.
    This week, an American trade delegation traveled to China to discuss common trade issues, and China called the talks positive.
    China and the United States agreed last month to a joint trade truce, in which they would stop imposing further tariffs on each other.
    For his part, the US Treasury Secretary said that the Chinese Premier is likely to visit his country this month to hold trade talks, ruling out at the same time that the partial closure of the current US government with the plan of the meeting expected.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:04 am