Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The USD is retreating as the Fed continues its less hawkish tone

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The USD is retreating as the Fed continues its less hawkish tone Empty The USD is retreating as the Fed continues its less hawkish tone

Post by rocky on Fri 11 Jan 2019, 3:41 am

The USD is retreating as the Fed continues its less hawkish tone
The USD is retreating as the Fed continues its less hawkish tone 640

11 January 2019 10:30 p
Direct : The US dollar fell against major currencies during trading on Friday, with the continuation of the Federal Reserve Bank to emphasize that it will be more patient with regard to increasing the interest rate, and before the announcement of economic data.
By 7:15 am GMT, the dollar was down 0.2 percent at $ 1.1528, while the yen remained steady at 108.40 yen.
The greenback was down 0.1 percent at $ 1.2761 and fell 0.1 percent to 0.9831.
The key dollar index, which measures the performance of the currency against six major currencies, fell by 0.2% to 95.360.
In remarks at the end of last week, Powell announced that the central bank would be patient in raising interest rates, noting that it would wait for economic growth developments due to mixed signals from the market and data.
The Fed's latest record also showed that some members believe that a reduction in inflationary pressures means that the bank can "be patient with further tightening monetary policy."
Powell said yesterday that the continued partial closure of the US government could have a negative impact on economic data.
Later in the day, inflation data in the United States will be released from December.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2019, 10:02 pm