Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Calls for the creation of a twinning between local banks and foreign

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:34 am

16/02/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Called on the parliamentary finance committee, the CBI to put new measures which encourage the creation of a bank of twinning between local and foreign banks to promote the reality of the Iraqi banking.

A member of the Committee Dler able Agency / JD /: "The committee demanded that the Central Bank in the period preceding the development of procedures and new regulations encourage local banks to create twinning banking with foreign banks advanced to support the banking sector and its development, particularly since the bank Warka and Basra are suffering from financial problems can be solved through twinning banking. "

He added that the strengthening of bilateral relations between the local and foreign banks will be paid towards the development of the Iraqi banking system through the introduction of modern banking systems and facilitate transactions among banks, calling for a new law to speed up the legislation for banks and the abolition of the current law to promote the reality of banking.

It is noted that the banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks, as well as the Central Bank and distributed by the property between (7) and state banks (30) Ahli Bank, including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks.

In spite of the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 has excluded investment in the banking sector of its provisions, but the investment in the banking sector takes its legal framework on the basis of legal central bank No. 56 of 2004, banking No. 94 of 2004, and has a minimum to establish a bank in Iraq, 100 billion Iraqi dinars (ie, up to 85 million dollars (. / End / 8 /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%3D4468

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:12 pm