Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf Investment announces withdrawal of 55 licenses from sluggish projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects -  Najaf Investment announces withdrawal of 55 licenses from sluggish projects Empty Najaf Investment announces withdrawal of 55 licenses from sluggish projects

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 6:59 am

Najaf Investment announces withdrawal of 55 licenses from sluggish projects

Sunday, January 13,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Investment Commission of the province of Najaf , on Sunday, the withdrawal of 55 investment licenses from projects lagging whose owners could not meet their legal obligations. 

The Commission said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The previous presidencies of the Authority granted investment licenses to investors, whose owners could not meet their legal obligations and delayed in the implementation of their projects." 

The Authority, that "the Investment Authority of the province has withdrawn 55 investment licenses to be the first investment body in Iraq , the withdrawal of such a number of investment leaves at once."

The head of investment Najaf Dhargham Hadi warned earlier investment companies and investors who have already been addressed to them a first warning and a final warning of the imposition of fines and the withdrawal of leave.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:12 am