Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation of parliamentary finance will visit Erbil soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation -   A delegation of parliamentary finance will visit Erbil soon Empty A delegation of parliamentary finance will visit Erbil soon

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jan 2019, 3:17 am

A delegation of parliamentary finance will visit Erbil soon

Monday, January 14,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Jamal Couger , that a delegation of his committee will visit Erbil soon, to discuss the outstanding financial files between Baghdad and Erbil , and share of the financial region in the budget. 

Asharq al - Awsat quoted PANTHER as saying that "Erbil is preparing to receive a delegation from the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, in the near future to discuss the outstanding financial issues between Baghdad and Erbil, the region 's share of finance in the general budget of the country as well as matters relating to the proceeds of border crossings, customs, and other" .

He added that "the delegation will meet with the relevant officials in the region, in order to ascertain the position of Kurdistan on the recent agreement between Baghdad and Erbil," but did not specify a date for the delegation's visit. 

The House of Representatives in its meeting held on (10 January 2019) completed discussion and report the federal budget for the current fiscal year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:29 am