Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The Minister of Electricity does not have a program and we will charge it af

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The Minister of Electricity does not have a program and we will charge it af Empty Parliamentary Services: The Minister of Electricity does not have a program and we will charge it af

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jan 2019, 6:24 am

Parliamentary Services: The Minister of Electricity does not have a program and we will charge it after 100 days

15:14 - 14/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The Commission on Parliamentary Services, Monday, the new Minister of Electricity Louay Khatib has no government program to improve the reality of electric power throughout the country, as indicated that the parliament will be held accountable Khatib after three months and ten days in the absence ofa program of the Ministry of Electricity. 
    Committee member Zahra al-Bijari said in a statement that the "hosting by the House of Representatives to the Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib, it was clear that the latter does not have a plan or a program to improve the reality of electric power in the country," noting that "the Parliament will host the Khatib once Others during the next phase to explain the reasons for the interruption of power supply and the decline of processing hours. " 
    She added that "the House of Representatives gave Khatib three months and ten days to provide a new government program to improve the performance of electric power," noting that "the Parliament will be held accountable Khatib and replace it in the absence of a government program Rezin."
    It is noteworthy that a number of areas of Baghdad and the provinces have seen in recent protests and popular protests because of the crisis of lack of hours of electricity supply. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:19 am