Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Adding 65 thousand degrees in the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Adding 65 thousand degrees in the budget of 2019 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Adding 65 thousand degrees in the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance: Adding 65 thousand degrees in the budget of 2019[/size]

[rtl]73 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The Finance Committee of the Parliament announced the addition of sixty five thousand degrees and functional degrees of deletion and development by 2019 budget.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee member Siham al-Aqili said that the priority will be to install contracts, especially contracts of the Ministry of Electricity and then open the appointment, including appointments to the directorates of education.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Aqili added that the grades added were from the deletion and development in the whole of Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:07 am