Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming yea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming yea Empty After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming yea

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 2:21 am

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years?

19:18 - 14/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    confirmed that the Strategic Planning Committee in Parliament, on Monday, that the increase in theoperating budget for staff salaries up to 11 trillion Iraqi dinars obtained result included 65 thousand degrees deleted and the introduction of the federal budget for 2019, as indicated that securing the funds needed to run productive and industrial sector to keep Currency within the country. 
    "The increase in the operating budget of the salaries of employees up to 11 trillion dinars was obtained as a result of the inclusion of 65 thousand degrees of functional related to the degrees of deletion and development stalled since 2016 and so far," said the member of the committee Mohammed Al-Baldawi said that "the contract employees in the Ministry of Electricity And lecturers in the Ministry of Education will have priority in the degrees of deletion and development while the other grades will be divided on all the remaining ministries.
    He added that "securing those funds included in the current budget during the coming budgets will need to operate the productive and industrial sector to keep funds within the country, which will bring the government to secure all salaries, as well as the currency does not deteriorate against the US dollar." 
    The parliamentary Finance Committee has announced, on Monday, the addition of 65 thousand degrees and functional degrees of deletion and development in the budget of 2019, indicating that the priority will be to install contracts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:05 pm