Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi: Iraq's wrong economic policy will bind Iraq debts until 2070

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi: Iraq's wrong economic policy will bind Iraq debts until 2070 Empty Al-Tamimi: Iraq's wrong economic policy will bind Iraq debts until 2070

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 2:27 am

Al-Tamimi: Iraq's wrong economic policy will bind Iraq debts until 2070

17:22 - 14/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    Between economist Osama al-Tamimi, Monday, that the government's economic policy wrong will bind Iraq large debts until 2070, while he explained that the extinguishment of international debts need to budget austerity for decades. 
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Iraqi government's borrowing of $ 135 billion was not mobilized to complete projects or provide services but went to the pockets of corrupt politicians in previous governments," pointing out that "the extinguishment of the debts of the Iraqi government needs austerity budgets lasting for For decades. " 
    He added that "the size of the large debts of the Iraqi government poses a significant risk to mortgage the oil fields of creditor countries and expose the sovereignty of the country to a new occupation," noting that "if the current government does not resort to austerity budgets, Iraq will be in debt until 2070."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee announced last Saturday, the deficit reached the budget of 2019 about 27 trillion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm