Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan and Trump discuss telephone establishment of a safe area in northern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan and Trump discuss telephone establishment of a safe area in northern Syria Empty Erdogan and Trump discuss telephone establishment of a safe area in northern Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 3:03 am

[size=32]
    Erdogan and Trump discuss telephone establishment of a safe area in northern Syria[/size]
    Erdogan and Trump discuss telephone establishment of a safe area in northern Syria Ardogan-trump

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his US counterpart Donald Trump discussed bilateral relations and the situation in Syria, including the establishment of a "safe zone" in northern Syria, the Turkish presidency said in a statement on Monday.
    "Our president made a telephone call with his US counterpart Donald Trump, during which he discussed bilateral relations and events in Syria," the statement said.
    "Erdogan expressed his agreement to the withdrawal of US forces from Syria and confirmed readiness to provide any support in this process, and the two leaders also discussed the idea of ​​establishing a safe area in northern Syria, based on the principles of territorial integrity."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am