Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court issues a judgment on the performance of the Parliament Tuesday, January 15

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court issues a judgment on the performance of the Parliament Tuesday, January 15 Empty The Federal Supreme Court issues a judgment on the performance of the Parliament Tuesday, January 15

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 4:19 am

The Federal Supreme Court issues a judgment on the performance of the Parliament

Tuesday, January 15,
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

confirmed that the Federal Supreme Court ruling for the House of Representatives Law No. formations (13) for the year 2018, supports the regulatory performance of the House of Representatives. 

"The Supreme Federal Court, when considering the appeal against the unconstitutionality of articles in the law of the House of Representatives and its composition, was one of which is article (30 / II)," the court spokesman Iyas Samuk said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

He added that "the article set a deadline of one month to determine the date of clarification of the Council of Ministers or one of the ministries from the date of submission."

He pointed out that "the court found that the appeal in that article is not based on the support of the Constitution as an organizational text to ensure the proper functioning of the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:27 am