Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi: We collected signatures to question Abadi about the American presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Al-Asadi: We collected signatures to question Abadi about the American presence Empty Al-Asadi: We collected signatures to question Abadi about the American presence

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:14 am

Al-Asadi: We collected signatures to question Abadi about the American presence

22:44 - 15/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, Ahmed al-Asadi, said Tuesday that the parliament has collected a large number of signatures to question former Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the US presence, noting that the lack of clarity of the reason for the US presence is the silence of the previous government.
    Al-Asadi said in a televised statement that "Iraq is dealing with various parties and therefore taking into consideration its interests and America was an occupying force in Iraq."
    He added that "dealing with the foreign presence in Iraq depends on the extent of dire need, as no one knows the real number of US troops stationed in Iraq, and this is due to the silence of the previous government."
    "The deputies collected a lot of signatures to interrogate Abadi about the US presence, and what is required now is to determine the number of US troops and their functions."
    "The US foreign policy differed with the arrival of Trump, and this policy differed with everyone not only with Iraq," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm