Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: Reissue of 9 different miscellaneous consignments at the center of Umm Qasr South

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Customs: Reissue of 9 different miscellaneous consignments at the center of Umm Qasr South Empty Customs: Reissue of 9 different miscellaneous consignments at the center of Umm Qasr South

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:51 am

Customs: Reissue of 9 different miscellaneous consignments at the center of Umm Qasr South

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... The General Authority for Customs / Center of the South Kamerk Umm Qasr, Wednesday, the replay of the issuance of (9) materials materials contrary to the controls.

The agency added in a statement that "the first mission carried the liver of Turkish origin and the second British food supplement and the delivery of the Celest Plastk and these missions were without official papers while the three missions of organic fertilizers and the delivery of human medicines and fertilizer German origin was not conform to the required standards after the tests Laboratory "

"It has taken legal action against it and re-issued it to the country of origin.

It is worth mentioning that the General Authority of Customs   adopts the tests carried out by the competent departments operating in the customs centers on the imported goods, and on the basis of which the entry of the consignments is determined to prevent the entry of materials that do not conform to the Iraqi standard specifications that affect the safety of the citizen. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:22 am