Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad services: trillion dinars need projects broken

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad services: trillion dinars need projects broken Empty Baghdad services: trillion dinars need projects broken

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Baghdad services: trillion dinars need projects broken[/size]

[rtl]62 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Services Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Hassoun al-Rubaie, the need for projects stalled, whose completion rates reached 80% in the capital to one trillion Iraqi dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There has been mismanagement and planning by the successive local governments of the capital, which led to the disruption and delay of many vital and important projects," Rubaie said in an exclusive interview with Trend Press.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "some projects have reached completion rates of up to 80% and so far is disabled," building that "these projects need to trillion Iraqi dinars in order to complete."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "despite the fact that there is a sufficient budget to improve the service reality of Baghdad, but the priority in the introduction and completion of projects are to sewage, hospitals and hospitals."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am