Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

academic Saudi reveals amazing details: Khashoggi alive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi -  academic Saudi reveals amazing details: Khashoggi alive Empty academic Saudi reveals amazing details: Khashoggi alive

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    academic Saudi reveals amazing details: Khashoggi alive[/size]
    Saudi -  academic Saudi reveals amazing details: Khashoggi alive Xasheqchi

Twilight News    

44 minutes ago

The Saudi writer Gamal Khashoggi, still alive and alive, claiming a conspiracy against Saudi Arabia, according to his words.
    "The traitor Jamal Khashoggi is alive, he has not died, and no crime has ever occurred," said Saudi academic Saleh al-Saadoun, head of social studies at the Teachers College in Arar and a former professor at Northern Frontier University. Future and cut his body in the coming weeks. "
    Al-Saadoun said that what he had reached was an analysis of exciting news that was launched by an American figure, which he did not name.
    He added that "the trappings of an American person came in amazing detail and taking into account the fact that not everything that is said is said, and subject to the higher national sensitivities, we will not come to you with all the words," adding, "If I come to you to astounded with awe."
    Salih al-Sadoun's comments sparked widespread ridicule in social networking sites. Activists said the Saudi academic was trying to bid on the same government in Wataniya by denying a crime that the government had been forced to admit after exposing its evidence.
    While loyalists loyal to the Saudi government, Saleh al-Saadoun, saying he was harming the government, and trying to stir up confusion in these accounts.
    Saleh al-Saadoun accused the government of imprisoning him five days ago, for his attack on Qatar and Turkey.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:51 am