Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarvi: We seek to allocate trillion dinars to build schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarvi: We seek to allocate trillion dinars to build schools Empty Zarvi: We seek to allocate trillion dinars to build schools

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 2:29 pm

Zarvi: We seek to allocate trillion dinars to build schools

22:58 - 19/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Adnan al-Zarfi, said Saturday that his committee is seeking to allocate one trillion dinars to build schools.
    "The Finance Committee is trying to add 4 trillion dinars to the development of the provinces, and it is seeking to allocate trillion budget for the purpose of building schools," Zarfi said in a televised statement.
    "The imports of the FAO port are not less than two billion dollars, but we will not be able to build a budget next year if we keep the current situation."
    He explained that "the problems between Baghdad and Erbil are not complicated, and there is a desire in the Kurdistan region to resolve the problems with Baghdad." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 am