Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi stresses the need to expedite the audit of the doors of the federal budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi stresses the need to expedite the audit of the doors of the federal budget Empty Halabousi stresses the need to expedite the audit of the doors of the federal budget

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2019, 2:18 pm

Halabousi stresses the need to expedite the audit of the doors of the federal budget

Sunday 20 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi , on Sunday, the need to accelerate the audit of the doors of the federal budget and its items before being submitted to the final parliament. 

" The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Al Halbusi presided over the evening session of the meeting of the Finance Committee in the presence of his first deputy, Hassan al-Kaabi and the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Qusay al-Suhail," the Information Office of the President of the Council said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

"The meeting reviewed the details of the needs of the Ministry of Education to improve the reality of the internal departments of students, and the processing of medical laboratories with modern equipment, as well as discuss the generalization of the experience of university hospitals, as well as the shortage of teaching staff in Iraqimedical schools , On colleges ". 

Al-Halbusi stressed during the meeting, according to the statement, "the need to expedite the audit of the doors of the federal budget and its terms before the final presentation to the House of Representatives, and in a manner that meets the needs of ministries, and to ensure the implementation of the government program that serves all segments."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:23 am