Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Davos Economic Events

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Davos Economic Events Empty Davos Economic Events

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2019, 3:48 am

Davos Economic Events

Davos Economic Events 12544

The World Economic Forum (WEF) and the World Economic Forum (WEF) kicked off Tuesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, amid the absence of leading international leaders, who are preoccupied with more pressing issues in their country than attending the forum. 
    The forum, which will last until Friday, is the best opportunity to meet with executive heads, central bank governors, directors of international organizations and prominent politicians, while Russian, American, French and British prime ministers are absent this year. 
    This year's forum is looking at the climate crisis, the slowdown of the global economy, the fourth industrial revolution and its impact on society. 
    The International Monetary Fund said in Davos that the growth of the global economy is still holding, but it is slowing faster than expected due to trade tensions and political risks, such as Prescott and demonstrations in France.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15166

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:13 pm