Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals a political agreement to pass only two ministries in the meeting tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals a political agreement to pass only two ministries in the meeting tomorrow Empty Deputy reveals a political agreement to pass only two ministries in the meeting tomorrow

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2019, 1:59 pm

Deputy reveals a political agreement to pass only two ministries in the meeting tomorrow

18:17 - 22/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The MP revealed the alliance Fath Fadhlawi, Tuesday, a political agreement to pass the ministries of justice and education during the meeting on Wednesday, excluding the vote on the adoption of the federal budget for the year 2019. 
    He said al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the " Agreed between them to pass the ministries of justice and education during the meeting on Wednesday, "pointing out that" the vote on the ministries of interior and defense will be deported to the second legislative branch of the House of Representatives. " 
    He added that "the meeting on Wednesday will be allocated to complete two ministries out of the remaining four ministries," ruling out "the vote on the adoption of the federal budget law for 2019 during the meeting on Wednesday that the law needs some amendments and may be voted next week."
    And the President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi has set, on Wednesday, a date to complete the vote on the cabinet cabins and budget. End 25 T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:05 am