Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: budget of 2019 Gbnt right to maintain significantly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: budget of 2019 Gbnt right to maintain significantly Empty Basra Council: budget of 2019 Gbnt right to maintain significantly

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Basra Council: budget of 2019 Gbnt right to maintain significantly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the administrative and legal committee in the Basra provincial council Ahmed Abdul Hussein, on Tuesday, that the federal budget for the year 2019 has buried the right of Basra significantly.
    Abdul Hussein said in a statement received "economy News" a copy of it, that 'the Council of Ministers exceeded the rights of Basra according to Law 21, which was approved by the House of Representatives'.
    He explained that 'the draft federal budget law, which is now studying in the House of Representatives, and through our knowledge of the current draft, we saw that it is a copy of the previous budgets and there is no amendment and no addition'.
    He pointed out that 'the next budget is an operational budget more than an investment or service budget, and therefore the economic vision of the country that it will remain in the depletion of resources without development or increase, both oil and non-oil resources'.
    He added that 'most of what is in the budget is oil imports, funded from Basra, but the size of allocations Basra of the federal budget, which will reach more than 130 trillion, less than 1% of them, while the share of other areas such as Kurdistan and others take 17% or more' .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am