Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces financial channel ready to launch with Switzerland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Iran announces financial channel ready to launch with Switzerland Empty Iran announces financial channel ready to launch with Switzerland

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 1:21 am

launch - Iran announces financial channel ready to launch with Switzerland %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7

[size=32]Iran announces financial channel ready to launch with Switzerland[/size]

[rtl]34 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]President of the Iranian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce Sharif Nizam Mafi announced that a Swiss financial channel for trade with Iran is ready for launch at present.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Swiss financial channel is ready to launch at present and its characteristics have been announced, but it is waiting for the money to enter Iran," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the activities of the Swiss financial channel would be used for the export of medicines to Iran and at a later stage for grain exports as well.[/rtl]

[rtl]Medicines and medical devices make up about 60% of Switzerland's exports to Iran and the inauguration of this financial channel is of paramount importance to the provision of medicines to Iran.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the agency "Erna", the Swiss Trade Minister announced a month ago that his country is in the process of launching an independent financial mechanism for trade with Iran.[/rtl]

[rtl]Earlier on Wednesday, French Foreign Minister Jean-Louis Laudrian announced the imminent establishment of the European Union-Iran trade exchange mechanism.[/rtl]

[rtl]The European Union and Iran have been working on a new trade mechanism since last November, in order to avoid being affected by US sanctions.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/276488

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:02 pm