Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval of the allocation of 70 billion dinars to complete the "road of death" in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Approval of the allocation of 70 billion dinars to complete the "road of death" in Dhi Qar Empty Approval of the allocation of 70 billion dinars to complete the "road of death" in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Approval of the allocation of 70 billion dinars to complete the "road of death" in Dhi Qar[/size]

[rtl]5 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Trend / Baghdad 
    The deputy of the National Sindh parliamentary bloc Nasser Turki, on Thursday, the approval of the Prime Minister to allocate $ 70 billion to complete the "road of death" in Diwaniyah. 
    Turki, a member of the Strategic Planning and Follow-Up Committee, said in a statement that "70 billion dollars have been allocated for the completion of the Fajr-Diwaniyah Road, the road of death, during this year."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "according to the answer issued by the Office of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on the request by us on the completion of the death road project to serve the people of the province of Dhi Qar and neighboring provinces and to contribute to save many lives that are lost daily due to traffic accidents in this way.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "It was also approved to install all contracts in the ministries and the addition of new grades to restore their contracts of the army and police, as well as the return of those dismissed before 2008 who did not have security indicators in their ministries."[/rtl]

[rtl]He called for the need to accelerate the provision of services to citizens and the completion of projects lagging behind due to budget deficits, terrorism and corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:22 am