Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

arrest of Americans were preparing to launch attacks against Muslims

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - arrest of Americans were preparing to launch attacks against Muslims Empty arrest of Americans were preparing to launch attacks against Muslims

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    arrest of Americans were preparing to launch attacks against Muslims[/size]
    launch - arrest of Americans were preparing to launch attacks against Muslims Poli266175476630i_327081

Twilight News    

Wednesday, 23 January 2019

The US authorities have arrested four Americans (three men and a teenager) on charges of conspiring to carry out a bomb attack and weapons against a Muslim gathering in New York State.

Authorities have accused the suspects of possessing homemade bombs and firearms and planning to attack Islamberg, founded by a Pakistani cleric in the 1980s in Hancock, Delaware.

The alleged plot was revealed after receiving information from a student at the school.

The Islamberg community has become a target for those who espouse conspiracy theory in the United States, because they consider this gathering "a terrorist training camp."

Three of the defendants are scheduled to appear before the court on Wednesday: Andrew Crisell, 18, Vincent Vitromil, 19, and Brian Kolaniri, 20.

Police said at least three of them were in the Scout group.

Investigators say the group, based in the city of Grace, in the north-west of the state, has made at least three explosive devices using adhesive tape, large containers and cylinders containing other screws and projectiles.

Police confirmed the devices were found in the home of a 16-year-old teenager. 23 weapons were found in different locations.

Patrick Villan, Grace's police chief, said the investigation began after information came from a student who heard comments about the plan from another 16-year-old student at school on Friday.

This Islamic gathering is located west of the Katsik Mountains, near the town of Bengamton.

A group of African-Americans have settled mainly in this region to escape crime and congestion in New York City.

Local residents describe the community as peaceful and friendly, but the hardline right-wing media promoting the conspiracy theory, such as Infors, claim to be a training camp for Islamist militants, are unfounded.

The authorities in 2017 sentenced Robert Dugart, from Tennessee, to conspiracy to burn the community mosque two years ago.

In 2015, an Arizona man named John Richheimer threatened this Muslim community with an armed confrontation.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9f7a9977-38b9-4f65-ab70-86f4cc29af6d

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:47 am