Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KUWAIT: There is no solution on the horizon for the Gulf crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KUWAIT: There is no solution on the horizon for the Gulf crisis Empty KUWAIT: There is no solution on the horizon for the Gulf crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:25 am

KUWAIT: There is no solution on the horizon for the Gulf crisis

11:07 - 29/01/2019

KUWAIT: There is no solution on the horizon for the Gulf crisis %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Foreign Minister Khalid al-Jarallah said on Tuesday that there is no solution on the horizon, or suggesting a solution, or the possibility of containing the Gulf dispute between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt on the one hand and Qatar on the other.
    "The crisis has not stopped and the media campaigns have not stopped and the pain of continuing these media campaigns continues," Al-Jarallah said. "I agree with the minister that there is no solution on the horizon or what suggests the solution. Or the possibility of containment of this dispute. "
    On Qatar's announcement that despite its relationship with Turkey, Iran and Iraq, its relationship with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is inevitable. "Qatar's brothers have the right to develop their relations with others, but not to distance themselves from the GCC," he said. As a destiny and we share this vision. " Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/29/385988/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:15 pm