Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor recovers nearly one billion dinars from the transgressors on the salary of social welfare

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Labor recovers nearly one billion dinars from the transgressors on the salary of social welfare Empty Labor recovers nearly one billion dinars from the transgressors on the salary of social welfare

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:48 am

Labor recovers nearly one billion dinars from the transgressors on the salary of social welfare
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Director of the Department of Social Protection Fund at the Ministry of Labor Jacqueline Saliwa, Tuesday, that the amounts recovered to the Fund amounted to nearly one billion dinars during the month of January of 2019, noting that the amounts recovered from the transgressors of the salaries of social welfare included Baghdad And the provinces other than the Kurdistan region.
    Salwa said in a statement that the total amount recovered from the excesses amounted to more than (900) million dinars, plus an amount of more than (422) million dinars of the ratio of 0.25.
    The director-general said that "the Fund's Department continues to recover money from the excesses of subsidy and at a rising pace in implementation of the directives of the Minister of Labor, Dr. Bassem Abdul-Zaman, the need to expedite the end of the file to recover the debt and the suspension of suspensions to maintain public money and also re-launch of the salaries of the subsidy to stop their salaries.
    The Council of Ministers has amended the decision No. (110) for the year 2011 to address the excesses on the salaries of social welfare and extended the period of payment installment to ten years instead of five. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:50 am