Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Dollar is moving in a tight range due to fears of US trade and central trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade -   The Dollar is moving in a tight range due to fears of US trade and central trade Empty The Dollar is moving in a tight range due to fears of US trade and central trade

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 3:46 am

The Dollar is moving in a tight range due to fears of US trade and central trade

Trade -   The Dollar is moving in a tight range due to fears of US trade and central trade 12670

The dollar hit a two-week low on Tuesday as concerns about the US-China trade dispute grew, boosting the Japanese yen and the Swiss franc as safe havens.
    The United States on Monday announced criminal charges against Huawei Technologies of China, escalating the dispute with the world's largest telecom equipment company, which denies any wrongdoing. The announcement comes days before trade talks in Beijing will take place later this week.
    The new news undermined investors' appetite for risk and caused a wave of Chinese equities to stop this month. The yen and the Swiss franc rose against the dollar.
    Market participants are also focusing on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy meeting scheduled for January 29-30, as President Jerome Powell is expected to acknowledge growing risk to the US economy as global momentum slows.
    Sterling fell ahead of an important vote on Tuesday in the British parliament aimed at breaking the deadlock over secession from the European Union.
    The British currency rose 6 percent from its January 4 low.
    In early trade in London on Tuesday, sterling fell 0.1 percent to $ 1.3142 but remained near a two-and-a-half-month high of $ 1.3218.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:25 am