Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is ranked sixth in the Arab world and the world's 13 most corrupt countries in 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world -           Iraq is ranked sixth in the Arab world and the world's 13 most corrupt countries in 2018 Empty Iraq is ranked sixth in the Arab world and the world's 13 most corrupt countries in 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 6:29 am

Iraq is ranked sixth in the Arab world and the world's 13 most corrupt countries in 2018

Tuesday, January 29,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq occupied the sixth rank "Arab" and the thirteenth "globally" in the world's most corrupt, while Denmark ranked first in the world in the most transparent countries. 

"Denmark and New Zealand ranked first and second in the world's poorest and most transparent countries with 88 and 87 points, respectively, followed by Finland, who finished third and Singapore fourth," Transparency International said in a report released today. .

"Iraq ranked sixth in the Arab world and 13 in the world with 168 points in the most corrupt countries in the world ahead of Venezuela and Burundi, while Somalia, Syria, South Sudan, Yemen, North Korea and Sudan ranked highest," 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the report said. , A zero-to-100 assessment that classifies countries from the most to the least corrupt. The report is based on data collected by the organization from 12 international bodies, including the World Bank and the World Economic Forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:21 am