Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Our oil investment in Iraq reached 10 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment -   Lavrov: Our oil investment in Iraq reached 10 billion dollars Empty Lavrov: Our oil investment in Iraq reached 10 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 6:42 am

Lavrov: Our oil investment in Iraq reached 10 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov disclosed on Wednesday that his country is investing more than 10 billion dollars in the Iraqi oil sector, pointing out that Russia is moving to implement other projects related to industry, agriculture, energy and transportation.

"Russia's total investment in Iraq's oil sector is more than 10 billion dollars," Lavrov told a joint news conference with his Iraqi counterpart, Mohammad Ali al-Hakim.

He added that "there are projects in industry, agriculture, energy and transport, will be discussed in the framework of the second meeting between Iraq and Russia."

He continued: "I would like to thank the Iraqi administration for this meeting and interest in the development of relations between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:55 am