Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is looking with Korea's express train project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - Iraq 's economy is looking with Korea's express train project Empty Iraq 's economy is looking with Korea's express train project

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 4:44 pm

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is looking with Korea's express train project[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

6 hours ago

Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi received on Wednesday the Korean Vice President of the Hyundai Kia Group, Jin Hing-jang, and the delegation accompanying him. During the meeting, he discussed the engineering designs presented by the delegation to carry out the rapid suspension project in Baghdad. Investment.
    Al-Dulaimi stressed that the ministry is working with the executive bodies to find qualitative solutions through new investment orientations undertaken by the specialized international companies within the framework of clear implementation plans. The citizen will feel its positive impact in the coming years, pointing to work with medium plans And long-term, to promote the reality of basic services, especially transport and infrastructure, stressing that the project of the express train will be implemented in a manner that does not affect the main roads, through the establishment of independent independent road to the train.
    For his part, the Korean delegation expressed its deep appreciation for the measures taken by the Minister to support investment and provide suitable conditions for the work of foreign companies in Iraq, stressing their potential and in cooperation with French companies specialized in the implementation and funding of the project of rapid suspension train in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 pm