Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 1.02 billion to support British companies to build two power plants in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - $ 1.02 billion to support British companies to build two power plants in Iraq Empty $ 1.02 billion to support British companies to build two power plants in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 am

$ 1.02 billion to support British companies to build two power plants in Iraq

14:00 - 31/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ..
    The British export guarantees department announced on Thursday that it will provide British companies with $ 1.02 billion in support for the construction of two new power stations in Iraq and support the return of a number of power stations in the country.
    "$ 650 million will be allocated to support two contracts between General Electric and the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity to build two power plants in Samawah and Dhi Qar, northwest of Basra, in southern Iraq," the British government website said in a translation report.
    "The safeguards department has also provided $ 400 million in support to GE's project to develop 14 sub-stations throughout Iraq. The company will undertake all construction related works such as transformers and backup equipment to rehabilitate existing substations to sustain the country In electricity and suffering from a significant energy shortage from north to south. "
    He noted that "this announcement comes after the signing of an agreement between the governments of Iraq and Britain, which was signed since March 2017, within the economic agreements between the two countries. Ending / 25 z
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm